The iOS 7 was Jailbroken in time for the holidays, making the gift of iPhone / iPad even more popular. For those new to the Jailbreaking scene, its just a way to push your device to install apps for sources other than the app store and extending your device capabilities. A word of caution: do backup your device before you try. Click here for a complete guide on how to achieve this jailbreak. You can also join our forum for help.
Following is a list of tweaks that work best with iPhone 5s / iPad Air:
1. HiddenSettings7 – Enables hidden Springboard settings.
2. Lock Screen Tool – Customizes the lock screen slider text.
3. SwitchSpring – Adds several options to the app switcher.
4. MyWi 7 – Adds tethering capabilities.
5. Software Update Killer – Disables the iOS Software Update button and hides the app badge.
6. PandoraSkips – Allow unlimited skipping in Pandora
7. FlipControlCenter – customize the layout of the iOS 7 Control Center