You can take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha via the following two methods.
1. Using Keys
To capture a screenshot press and hold the Home key and the Power key simultaneously. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app.
2. Swiping your palm across the screen
You can capture a screenshot by touching the screen with the side of your hand and swiping across from left to right or vice-versa. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.
How To Enable recognition of the palm swipe gesture feature:
- From the Home screen touch Apps .
- Touch Settings .
- Touch Motions and gestures .
- Touch Palm swipe to capture.
- Touch the switch to turn Capture screen on .
Viewing your Screenshots
To open a screenshot immediately after you capture it:
- Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Touch Screenshot captured.
- Touch the desired screenshot.
Note: to view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.