1. Enable Jolla Developer Mode and allow SSH-connection (also set password).
2. Download http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-2..... and extract.
3. Plug your Jolla with a USB to a computer in normal mode.
4. Copy system-folder from your extracted files to Jolla.
5. Open SSH-connection to your phone and login. (user: nemo)
6. Write "devel-su" and press enter. After that, write your password.
7. Write command: rsync -av --ignore-existing /home/nemo/system/opt/alien
Be careful when using rsync -command, don't add trailing slash. Command must be identical. (unix adds it automatically if you use auto complete)
8. Reboot phone
9. Install Google Play services to Jolla
10. Install Google Play Store to Jolla
11. Start Play Store and do updates.
Use this forum for help, tips and troubleshooting.
Most Users Ever Online: 44
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Rahul Sharma
Administrators: Ace: 42