Want your iPhone to sparkle and shine when you receive a call or text? Well, hell yeah you can have it blink whenever you receive a call, text message, or notifications from apps. Below is a step-by-step guide for setting it up.
1. Open Settings
2. Tap on General (pictured above)
3. Scroll down and tap on Accessibility
4. Scroll down and swipe the tab next to LED Flash for Alerts to the On position (pictured above)
That’s it, you’re done.
- Eats up more battery life.
- This feature only works in locked or sleep mode.
- If you have your alerts set up to repeat multiple times, the LED will flash every two minutes for however many times you set for repeating alerts. (upto 10 max.)
- LED Flash for Alerts only works for iPhone 4, 4S, and latest iPhones.