Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
- See what friends are up to
- Share updates, photos and videos
- Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
- Text, chat and have group conversations
- Play games and use your favorite apps
With Twitter, you can watch the world unfold like never before.
- Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
- Follow people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
- Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
Stay connected and share life as it happens with Google+ for iPhone and iPad. Join a Hangout, post a photo, or see what friends are sharing while you’re on the go.
Open up the app to discover and learn about great places nearby, search for what you’re craving, and get deals and tips along the way.
It’s a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your iPhone.
6. Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
Designed for iPad and iPhone, Flipboard is a personal news magazine filled with everything being shared across the Web, from breaking news to stories on world events, sports, travel and more. Simply pick a few topics and your Flipboard is instantly populated with the news you care about.
7. Find My Friends
Find My Friends allows you to easily locate your friends and family from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Install this free app on your device running iOS 5 or later and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud. Adding a friend is easy — just send a request to see their location.
Get the power of the world’s largest photo-sharing site in the palm of your hand!
Pinterest is a tool to find your inspiration and share it with others. Use it to collect things you love, organize and plan important projects, and more.
Use Bump™ to share contact information, photos, videos, and files by simply bumping two phones together. Just open Bump, hold your phones, and gently bump your hands together — Bump will magically do all the rest.