Are notifications from popular social media networks driving you crazy. Now you can selectively turn off push notifications from Facebook App on your iPhone. Just follow the following steps and you should be done 😀
1. Open Facebook App on your device.
2. Swipe your thumb from left to right [or tap on three line (bookmarks) at the top].
3. Scroll down and tap on Account Setting.
4. Tap on Notifications.
5. Tap on Mobile Push.
6. Now you can deselect all or only select the notifications you want.
7. Finally, exit Facebook App and goto Settings >> Notifications >> Facebook and turn them off (completely).