1. Tap on Apps.
2. Scroll to and tap on Settings.
3. Select My Device.
4. Touch Lock screen.
5. Touch Screen lock.
6. Touch Face unlock.
7. Read the warning and touch Next.
8. Touch Set it up.
9. Touch Continue.
10. A dotted circle will appear on the screen. Hold the phone so that your face appears inside the dotted circle.
11. When your face has been captured, touch Continue.
12. Touch a backup option (e.g., PIN) to use in case Face Unlock can’t unlock the phone.
13. Enter a PIN and tap on Continue.
14. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it. Tap on OK.
15. Face Unlock has been set up. To unlock the phone from standby mode, just hold it in front of your face and it will unlock.
Note: To Disable Face Unlock; Follow Step 1 to 5. You will be asked to enter you PIN. After that select Swipe or None on the next screen and you’re done.