The Moto X, the first flagship handset to be released by Motorola Mobility since being acquired by the Search Web giant ‘Google’ a year ago, represents Motorola’s best chance in years to make inroads against Apple and Samsung. Google is reportedly expected to allow the unit to spend up to $500 million marketing the highly anticipated smartphone in the U.S. and overseas.
- Processor: 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (MSM8960DT, dual-core) processor
- Display: 4.7-inch display, reads as 4.5-inch because of on-screen nav buttons (1184×720 resolution)
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Cameras: 10.5MP rear, 2.1MP front
- Battery: 2200 mAh
- Storage: 16GB internal storage (no microSD slot)
- Other: NFC, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi