These days our mobiles are more precious than our wallet. With all the private information stored in them, they should be guarded with the highest level of security. Not to mention the need for regular cleaning of your online clutter and changing passwords for your login ID’s. Here’s how to change the BlackBerry ID password. Just follow the steps below on your Blackberry 10 device:
- Swipe down from the top bezel on the home screen and select Settings.
- Scroll down and select BlackBerry ID.
- Select Change Password.
- Enter the current password in the Current BlackBerry ID Password field.
- Enter the new password in the New BlackBerry ID Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Select Submit to complete the password change.
- To confirm the change You have changed your password will be displayed.
Also, if the BlackBerry ID password has been forgotten, select Forgot Password on the smartphone and answer the recovery question to generate a password reset email.