Apple launched its two new iPhones, the 5c and 5s today at their event in California. Get all the information on features, colors and specifications here. Other significant announcements included, Release of iOS 7 on September 18th for iPhone 4 and later; iPad 2 and later. Huge improvements in Siri function as now it would be able to search Wikipedia and look up twitter.
Quick iPhone 5c Specifications
- 16GB is $99, 32GB is $199 with two-year contract.
- New front-facing FaceTime camera, more LTE bands, dual-band Wi-Fi ABGN, Bluetooth 4.0
- Same 8MP rear camera, hybrid IR filter, five-element lens.
- Made from hard-coated polycarbonate, with steel-reinforced inside.
- 4-inch retina, integrated touch later, widescreen video, full sRGB standard, A6 processor.
- Slightly larger battery capacity.
- Custom cases with soft silicon rubber.
Live Pictures iPhone 5c:
Quick iPhone 5s Specifications
- System-on-a-chip A7 64-bit chip, first ever on a smartphone.
- Silver, gold and space grey color options.
- Double-LED flash.
- iOS 7 updated for 64-bit. Native kernel, libraries and drivers, all built-in apps re-engineered.
- Twice as many transistors for same physical space as the A6.
- There’s a new part called M7, that works alongside the A7. It’s a motion co-processor.
- Runs OpenGL ES 3.0.
- 56 times as fast as the original iPhone.
- Have Xcode support, and it’s backwards-compatible. 32- and 64-bit.
- A7 is a modern instruction set, with 2x general purpose registers, 2x floating point registers, over 1 billion transistors and 100 square mm die size.
- 10 hours LTE browsing, 40 hours music playback.
- The new camera has a 5-element Apple designed lens with f/2.2 aperture.
- There’s a new flash called True Tone.
Live Pictures iPhone 5s: