Moto G is now available at TELUS for $200 no commitment or $0 on any two-year contract. It is also available from TELUS at Black’s, Cellular Point, The Mobile Shop and Walmart. Moto G is also available at Koodo for $200 no commitment or $50 onTab S. It is also available from Koodo at Best Buy, Black’s, Future Shop, London Drugs, The Mobile Shop and Walmart. I have personally used this device and it sure is fast. My review is coming shortly in a few days.
- Moto G delivers a premium experience for a third of the price of current high-end phones. Moto G includes:
- A brilliant 4.5-inch HD display – the sharpest in its class – that goes edge-to-edge so you can enjoy movies, photos, video chats and more.
- The newest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 quad-core processor for seamless multitasking and enjoying the web, videos and games, with all-day battery life.
- Android 4.3 Jellybean, the most up to date Android of any phone in its class, with a guaranteed upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat at the beginning of 2014. No skins to clutter or slow the experience, and great performance with Google’s unbeatable mobile services such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, Chrome and Hangouts.
- Stylish design with a comfortable curved back and 19 customization options, including interchangeable Motorola Shells, Flip Shells and Grip Shells in seven colors.
*So with this amazing price, there’s got to be a catch. And yes, there is. Moto G is Sim Locked to Telus (even when you buy without contract.) This means that it will only work with a Telus Sim. This really sucks, and If you buy it without contract, it may not be complying with telecommunication laws in its entirety. You can get the unlock code from Telus by using their service for 90 days and paying $35. Hope this helps clarify a few things for you.