Innovation is the next evolution and the team behind the HTC One Max has achieved this change. They have introduced Fingerprint Scanner which makes it easy to unlock the phone with just a simple touch. All you need to do is swipe your finger down over the sensor to unlock your phone.
The scanner’s location on the back of the phone means you can unlock it while holding it with one hand. It’s a quick and personalized way to unlock and access your phone’s content. HTC One Max can recognize up to three fingerprints, and you can make each one open a different used app as well. To learn more about the fingerprint scanner on HTC One max, watch the video below.
1. Scroll down from the home screen.
2. Tap on Fingerprint Scan.
3. Tap Continue.
4. Select he finger you want to register. (You can register up to 3 fingers)
5. Swipe the finger 4 times on the scanner.
6. Tap continue
7. Setup a backup password. (In case the phone does not recognize your finger print)
8. Tap Ok.
9. Now assign the fingerprint to Unlock device or launch an App.
10. That’s it. You’re done. 😀