Sony today introduces Xperia E1, a new Android smartphone that brings audio technologies together with expertise in display, design, performance and content for people who want to express themselves out loud. It has a 4-inch WVGA (800x480p) display, a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 dual-core processor with 512MB RAM, 4GB storage, 32GB microSD card support. A modest 3MP rear camera. A dual sim variant will also be launched. It will cost less than 175 Euros.
For music lovers, it has a Walkman key, shake to shuffle and hardware controls for controlling audio tracks. Available in white, black and purple colours, the Xperia E1 features key technologies like a 100Db speaker and ClearAudio+ mode and xLOUD for louder and enhanced sound output. The music-centric smartphone comes pre-loaded with a 30 day pass for Sony Entertainment Network content store.
- – 4” WVGA (800 x 480) display
- – Fast 1.2 GHz dual core processor with 512 MB RAM and 4GB storage
- – Walkman key, shake to shuffle and hardware controls for easy music control
- – Fast data speeds with Cat 14 HSPA+
- – Available in white, black and purple