London, UK – Sony today introduces Xperia T2 Ultra, a large-screen smartphone designed specially for customers in the emerging markets (China, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific). Xperia T2 Ultra brings great imaging and display technologies with ground-breaking design having LTE at a mid-range price point. It will cost less than €400.
The new Xperia T2 Ultra sports a 6-inch HD display (720p), equipped with Trilumios and Mobile Bravia Engine 2 technology. Powered by a 1.4GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM, with 8GB of internal storage. This is expandable up to 32GB via microSD slot. It features a 13MP front camera with Exmor RS sensor and a 1.1MP front facing camera with Exmor R technology. The phone has a 3,000 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) operating system. It comes in a dual sim variant as well.
- – 6” HD display (720p) with Triluminos and Mobile Bravia Engine 2 for mobile
- – 13 MP camera with Exmor RS for mobile
- – 1.1 Mp front facing camera with Exmor R
- – Access to Sony’s “one-touch” ecosystem of 132 NFC connected accessories
- – Snapdragon Quad-core 1.4 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on board storage (Micro SD slot expandable up to 32GB)
- – Large 3000 mAh embedded battery with Battery Stamina Mode