Samsung Galaxy Note 3‘s screen is simply gorgeous. Measuring a vast 5.7 inches across, the AMOLED display has an ultracrisp full HD resolution (1,920×1,080 pixels) which translates into an amazingly sharp 385ppi. But when things get stuck (which are common), one should know the way around. Here is how you would hard reset a Note 3 when it turns unresponsive. Better to try this at home and then see someone for support as many a times this trick reviews most if not all dead devices. Check out the quick steps below and you should be good. We have added screenshots to make it easy for you. 😀 For more tips keep checking back or follow us on twitter and facebook.
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold Volume Up and Power Buttons until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume Down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Scroll to Yes — delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
6. Press the Power button.
7. The phone will now wipe all contents.
8. Press the Power button.
9. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.