Galaxy Note 3’s camera options are identical to those you’ll find on the Galaxy S4. They range from the very useful such as HDR, Burst, Panorama, to the strange, like Beauty Face, Golf (captures your swing for study), and Eraser, which removes people and moving objects in the background. You can also fiddle with virtually every aspect of image capture such as photo and video size, ISO settings, white balance, and light metering. Now having these awesome pictures is great but its even awesome to share them around using NFC. Check out the steps below to share images using NFC. Before you start make sure that NFC is turned on and enabled on both the devices. Click here to know on how to turn on NFC. For more tips keep checking back or follow us on twitter and facebook.
1. Tap on Apps.
2. Tap on Gallery.
3. Select the desired album.
4. Select the picture you want to send.
5. Touch the two NFC devices together, usually back-to-back.
6. To share the picture, touch anywhere on the screen. Large files may take some time to send.
7. The picture has been sent. The receiving device may need to acknowledge receipt of the picture.