The S Health feature on the Galaxy S5 tracks calories, distance walked, speed, duration and more. It also has a built-in heart rate monitor that checks heart rate on the go. First we need to set up a profile in the S Health app to use this feature. Follow the steps below to get going. For more tips keep checking back or follow us on twitter and facebook.
1. Touch Apps.
2. Touch S Health.
3. Touch Next.
4. Agree to the terms and touch Next.
5. Add a Samsung account if required, otherwise touch Skip.
6. Enter your name.
7. Touch your gender (e.g., Male).
8. Scroll to your date of birth.
9. Touch Next.
10. Enter your height and weight, then touch Next.
11. Touch your activity level, then touch Next.
12. Your profile has been created. Touch Start.
13. Touch Heart rate.
14. Touch OK.
15. Place and hold a finger on the sensor on the back of your Galaxy S5.
16. Wait while your heart rate is measured.
17. Your heart rate will be displayed.