‘BlackBerry Experience’ is a global series of Enterprise customer events designed for people who are responsible for defining their organizations’ mobile strategy. Get insights from industry analysts about trends that are shaping the mobile world before taking a closer look at the solutions that will help drive greater productivity and efficiency. Plan to support BYOD, COPE or Corporate Liable, then you should join this event and learn how BlackBerry can support the needs of your enterprise today and in the future.
Where & When:
- Montreal, Canada – May 6th, 2014 – Register Now
- Toronto, Canada – May 8th, 2014 – Register Now
- Chicago, US – May 14th, 2014 – Register Now
- Cologne, Germany – May 14th, 2014 – Register Now
- Washington DC, US – May 21st, 2014 – Register Now
- London, UK – June 3rd, 2014 – Registration Coming Soon
Five reasons to attend BlackBerry Experience:
- Discover how BlackBerry is returning to its roots and refocusing on enterprise mobility.
- Learn about BlackBerry’s secure end-to-end enterprise solutions.
- Get an insider’s view of our roadmap to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 (BES12).
- See how we’ve made it simpler and more cost effective than ever to choose BlackBerry for secure multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
- Learn how we make it easy for you to develop cross-platform applications that will help transform your business processes.