One of the most visible changes in Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 is Folders in start screen. Microsoft calls this feature “Live” folders because whatever app or game is included in the folder still has their Live Tile enabled. Follow the instructions below to create them:
- Press and hold a app tile until it pops into the foreground.
- Now drag that tile over another tile you want to join in the folder.
- Tap the area that says ‘Name folder’ to rename it to whatever you want.
- To add another app to the folder, simply tap and hold the app Tile, and then push it into the folder
- And if you want to remove any of them, long press and drag it out anywhere.