Galaxy Note 4 and the iPhone 6 & 6 Plus are all set to debut in India. To makes things easy we tabulated the key decision making differences between the two. Both the Galaxy Note 4 and the iPhone 6 Plus have received wide acclaim by those who’ve had the chance to get their hands on them. Both phones come with plenty of horsepower, have advanced cameras and come with all possible connectivity options.
Reasons to buy the iPhone 6 Plus over the Galaxy Note 4
- It’s thinner than the Note 4 at just 7.1mm and lighter at 172g.
- The iPhone 6 Plus has a wider f/2.2 aperture as opposed to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4’s f/2.4.
- The iPhone 6 Plus runs the iOS 8 operating system with huge app galore.
Reasons to buy the Galaxy Note 4 over the iPhone 6 Plus
- Note 4 sports a 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, backed by 3GB RAM.
- Note 4 has a sharper screen than the iPhone 6 Plus if you look at their individual pixel densities.
- S-Pen, which adds a bunch of cool features for taking notes and navigating the smartphone.
- Note 4 can expand the storage up to 128GB with an external micro SD card.
- Cheaper than iPhone 6