BlackBerry recently announced the launch of BBM Meetings, a multi-OS, mobile first voice and video conferencing tool. Mobile collaboration experience today does not meet the demands of today’s mobile professional. Employees face challenges with joining meetings from their mobile device, and with sharing and collaborating in a rich, easy and reliable way. This leads to lost time and lost productivity.
Through BBM Meetings, BBM users on Android and BlackBerry 10 smartphones as well as users on a Windows PC or Mac have access to high quality audio and video conferencing capabilities that leverage the collaboration benefits and functionality that BlackBerry is known for. BBM Meetings makes it simpler and easier for mobile workers to join meetings on the go. It is also a fraction of the cost of other apps that provide similar functionality.
- Schedule on the go: With BBM Meetings, you can easily initiate or schedule a video and audio conference from your mobile device. Attendees can be invited from your local or company address book by BBM or email. All your meetings are instantly added to your device calendar.
- BBM Chats become meetings at the touch of a button: BBM Meetings makes it easy to turn any BBM chat, multi person chat, group chat or Voice call into a live BBM Meeting with a simple touch of a button.
- Ring, answer, meet: Joining a meeting is as easy as that. With BBM Meetings, when it’s time to meet your phone rings. Answer it just like a voice call and you’re in the meeting ready to go, without the need to struggle with conference IDs, passcodes and PINs.
- Present anywhere: Joining a meeting from your mobile device shouldn’t limit your ability to present and participate. BBM Meetings is designed first for the mobile participant, so you can present from your device of choice – mobile or desktop. Show your screen, deliver a presentation, share a document, or even annotate.
- HD video and voice conferencing: Bring great ideas to life with HD video & voice conferencing for up to 25 participants. View the speaker full screen, what they are presenting, or swipe through a gallery of attendees.
BlackBerry also announced a new value-added services bundle that will be available in December. The Enterprise Communicator bundle includes BBM Meetings, BBM Protected and Advantage Level Support for $12 USD per month. Enterprises can purchase this bundle through their BlackBerry Account Manager or licensed distributor.
For more information about BBM Meetings, visit blackberry.com/bbmmeetings.